Shanty women on the streets of Hells Kitchen.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm

John Morrissey
The famous showdown between the Rabbits, led by John Morrissey, and the Bowery Boys' Bill 'the butcher' Poole, formed the basis of the Scorsese film Gangs of New York. The Dead Rabbit bar is a testament to the strength, perseverance and tenacity of the Irish immigrants who came before us.

I’m sitting in her place having a SIV of whiskey and she’s
rubbing her azz on my back. No complaints here.

“The alley is paved and flagged, and has for years, after nightfall, been the haunt of a crowd of idle young fellows, who give the police a good deal of concern.”

https://ephemeralnewyork.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/nohos-wonderfully-named-shinbone-alley/

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Foe Real!

You better show up with one of them screaming
blue eyed blonde haired Banshee b!tches or ch!t
is gunna start goin’ down.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

She probably has some blood on her kunt.

It cums and goes or blows to blows.

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 pm

Speaking to the locals reveals that no one is entirely sure why the boxing happens. One theory is that the pain and suffering is a way of paying penitence on Good Friday, but the bouts are frowned upon by local religious leaders and their congregations. Another possible explanation is that the bouts are used to settle disputes that have occurred over the course of the year to prevent lasting problems, but no one seems to agree with that either.

There may be an explanation in the fact that the crowd around the ring is arranged so that the men from Chivarreto are on one side and the men from neighboring Pasajoc on the other. For each bout, a Pasajoc fighter enters the ring and chooses a Chivarreto opponent that is roughly the same size. This keeps things fairly evenly matched, and points to the historic rivalry between the two Guatemalan villages.

https://theculturetrip.com/central-america/guatemala/articles/heres-why-guatemalans-celebrate-good-friday-by-beating-each-other-up

The stock market is closed,today.

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:22 am

When this movie came out. I think I was 12 years old.
I went twice to the theatre to go watch it.

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:41 am

HUH??

Subject to change. Anybody here know what’s going on?
I don’t know what’s going on. Do you know what’s going on?

The dates right, the weights wrong.

https://www.premierboxingchampions.com/curmel-moton-vs-anthony-cuba

I’m in charge. In charge of what? Jimmy Lennon jr. Your ring announcer.

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:54 pm

Sin City is a nickname that may be applied to an urban area that caters to various vices. These vices may be legal or illegal activities which are tolerated. Examples of such vices include sex-related services, gambling, or drug use, and even excessive organized crime and gang activity.

This is psychotic.

Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Eleventh grade (also known as 11th Grade, Grade 11 or Junior year) is the eleventh year of formal or compulsory education. It is typically the third year of high school (and is the final year in some countries). Students in eleventh grade are usually 16–17 years of age.

What’s his SAT score. Go see if he’s okay.
I’m going to get a beer. Do you want a beer?
How old is he?

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:36 pm

He’s easily manipulated because he’s a coward.
He has no backbone. He’s an orphan.

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:49 pm

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:01 pm

What a war this was. An all out brawl.

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:39 pm

That’s wrong, that’s not right.
You guys are mean.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:48 pm

I’m here from the tree removal service.
A 17 year old kid called me about a tree
that fell on his house.

Posted Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:39 pm

Huh Wut

Posted Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:57 am

This is very common in boxers as they
get close to there match It gets noticed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10708264/

Bill Haney served 40 months in a federal prison
following his 1992 conviction for possession
and conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

Posted Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:48 pm

LA Fish Finder

Social Links